HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A MUSICAL AND WANTED TO JOIN IN WITH THE CAST? WELL NOW YOU CAN!
NOW IN OUR 4th YEAR. OVER 30,000 ATTENDEES.
Get up close and personal with the stars of London’s West End with the West End Musical Brunch. The bottomless brunch experience for the ultimate musical theatre lover! The only show where the audience become the cast!!
Each event is hosted at one of our secret locations and is packed with hours of total immersion in the fabulous world of musicals.
Previous performers have included stars from every West End show including Wicked, Les Miserables, Hamilton, Phantom of the Opera, Book of Mormon, Waitress, Hamilton and The Lion King.
At the West End Musical Brunch the audience are also the cast, so be prepared to belt out the high note from Defying Gravity, shout ‘Fame’ at the top of your lungs and dance your heart out to Grease Lightnin’. After 1 hour of bottomless drinks that is!
Join the cast now for a totally unique way to experience your favourite musicals.
Non-stop musical theatre hits
Live performances by the biggest West End stars
1 hour of bottomless drinks (prosecco, selected cocktails, soft drinks)
Delicious 2 course meal
Immersive characters, resident West End dance troupe and more...
Secret locations in Central London
TIMINGS: Saturdays and Sundays - 12pm - 5pm
GROUPS: Please book in your groups wherever possible.
MENU: Menu varies depending on venue. Vegetarian, vegan & gluten free dietary requirements catered for.
VENUE: Location will be revealed the Monday before the event. All venues are in Central London.
DISABILITY ACCESS: Please email with intended date to check venue accessibility.
CONTACT: Any further queries please email email@example.com
West End Musical Brunch
1 hr bottomless drinks, 2 course meal, show & party
|12:00 - 17:00||£65.00|
Same as brunch but on a later Saturday slot. Bottomless brunch, show & party
|18:00 - 23:00||£65.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.