HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A MUSICAL AND WANTED TO JOIN IN WITH THE CAST? WELL NOW YOU CAN!
Get up close and personal with the stars of London’s West End with the West End Musical Brunch. The bottomless brunch experience for the ultimate musical theatre lover! The only show where the audience are also the cast!!
Each event is hosted at one of our secret locations in the heart of theatreland and is packed with 5 hours of total immersion in the fabulous world of musicals.
Previous performers have included stars from Wicked, Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Book of Mormon, Waitress, and The Lion King.
At the West End Musical Brunch the audience are also the cast, so be prepared to belt out the high note from Defying Gravity, shout ‘Fame’ at the top of your lungs and dance your heart out to Grease Lightnin’. After 1 hour of bottomless prosecco that is!
Over 10,000 tickets sold!!! Join the cast now for a totally unique way to experience your favourite musicals
5 hours of non-stop musical theatre hits
Performances by the biggest West End stars
1 hour of bottomless drinks (prosecco, cocktails, mocktails, soft drinks)
2 course brunch
Immersive characters, resident West End dance troupe and more...
Secret locations in the heart of theatreland
TIMINGS: 12pm - 5pm
TICKETS: £55 Early Bird, £65 General Release, £75 Last Remaining (price determined by availability)
MENU: Menu varies depending on venue. All dietary requirements catered for.
VENUE: Location will be revealed the Monday before the event. All venues are in Central London, West End.
DISABILITY ACCESS: Please email with intended date to check venue accessibility.
CONTACT: Any further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
West End Musical Brunch
Early Bird (First Release)
Bottomless brunch, show & party
|12:00 - 17:00||£55.00|
General (Second Release)
Bottomless brunch, show & party
|12:00 - 17:00||£65.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.