From the creators of the West End Musical Brunch comes the greatest show on earth!
Roll up for a brunch like no other. Join the circus and a cast of West End singers, circus acts, and freaks in a secret location in the heart of London. Singalong, dance along and stamp along to the greatest soundtrack on earth. This is the greatest brunch!
- 1 hour of bottomless prosecco, cocktails & soft drinks
- 2 course brunch (all dietary requirements catered for)
- Live performances including West End singers, dancers and cabaret acts
- Immersive characters and more
- 5 hours of musical theatre hits including show and after party until 5pm
TICKETS: £65 General Release, £75 Last Remaining (price determined by availability)
LOCATION: West End, London - venue revealed the Monday before the event
LARGE GROUPS: For groups of 25 and over please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
AGE: 18 and over. ID required
DISABILITY ACCESS: Please email with intended date to check venue accessibility
CONTACT: Any further queries please email email@example.com
The Greatest Brunch
|Saturday 12th December 2020|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.